We want to help you to keep healthy and well.
The following services are available from your doctor and/or nurse.
- Child health clinics with our GPs and Nurses and childhood vaccinations (Alternate Tuesday at Blidworth and alternate Friday at Ravenshead)
- From 1st January 2017 Child Health Clinics foe Baby weight etc. will be at Rainworth children's Centre 01623 499900. Or to discuss yours child's health please call 01636 594839
- Contraceptive services during surgery hours
- Anticoagulation clinics for patients on warfarin
- Minor surgery services and wart clinic run monthly at Blidworth Surgery
- IUCD & Implanon clinics Friday at Blidworth (Monthly) IUCD information leaflet
- Travel vaccinations and advice by appointment with a nurse
- General advice on lifestyle, diet, well person clinic by appointment with nurse
- Chronic Disease Clinics including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, asthma, chronic respiratory disease and as well as help stopping smoking. Appointments are made at reception.
- Citizens Advice Bureau at Blidworth Wednesday Mornings
Help us to help You
Look after your health. Take regular exercise. Cut down on fatty foods, alcohol and smoking. Ask a doctor or nurse for help and advice.
DIABETIC FOOT CHECK
It is important if you have diabetes to have your feet checked at regular intervals. Please visit the website below or ask in the nurse in practice for further information.
WANT TO QUIT SMOKING
‘Smoking Cessation Clinic – Smokefreelife Nottinghamshire
Free confidential Stop Smoking Clinic held at Blidworth Surgery every week.
We will provide you with free Nicotine Replacement Therapy for 6 weeks combined with weekly behavioural support.
Please call 0115 7722 515 to make an appointment or ask at reception for more details.’